Friday, March 29, 2013

Bargin Buys: $20 Marshalls Haul

How fitting that the post before this is the The Shopaholic Tag. I have a small haul that I thought I would share. Earlier in the week I went to Marshalls to just look and see if anything caught my eye. A few things did and I only spent $20 ($20.67 if you want to be technical).



This shirt caught my eye. I know it is not very bright and Springy but I tend to like more neutral colors. I already have a few ideas for how I am going to style it. The best part was it was only $9.99. 


I have been wanting to try out a blending sponge since I see so many people raving about them on YouTube. This one was only $5.99 (cheaper than the one I saw in Target) and its purple! The notebook caught my eye at first because of the Eiffel Tower. But when I looked at it I thought it would be a great notebook for my blog notes. I have been using just a plain regular one. Having one that is a little bit fancier will be nice. Plus I can also decorate the cover how I want since it is like a cardboard material. I use a notebook to brainstorm ideas, write down questions for tags, keep track of my posts throughout the month, etc. I have always liked being able to write stuff down. The notebook was only $3.99.

 Have you found any good bargains recently? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
~amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment