Friday, March 29, 2013

The Shopaholic Tag

Hello all! Today I am doing a tag post. I wasn't tagged but I still wanted to to do this tag because I do love to shop. WWelcometomycloset on YouTube is who created this tag.


Questions


  1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? Yes and no. Yes because I often find myself looking around in various stores. But no because many times I leave without buying anything. 
  2. How would you classify your style? I don't know honestly. I have only recently gotten back into fashion and clothes after a period of not really caring about what I wore. 
  3. What store can't you leave without buying at least one thing? Target! Target has everything though. So many times I am just buying something like soap or mouthwash. 
  4. Where do you find the best deals? Target has great deals. Especially their clearance items. I just picked up a tank for $2.40 (70% off). Also Old Navy when they are having sales and have coupons. I had a pretty successful shopping trip there this past week. I was able to get the shorts I needed that were on my Spring Wish List. I also love Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret semi annul sales that happen in January and June. Those two stores also send out coupons, often for a free item with no purchase necessary. Definitely sign up (I believe you can do so in store at the registers). Right now I have a coupon for a free pair of underwear (VS) and a coupon for free travel size item (B&BW). I'm excited!
  5. What designer are you willing to spurge for? Honestly I don't have anything designer. I do though sometimes spurge on Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Kohls. 
  6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit? Not really. I just try to wear something comfy. If I am smart I will try to remember to wear something that is easy to take off if I know I will be trying on clothes. 
  7. Whats your guilty pleasure? (not including makeup) Perfumes and body sprays. However, recently I have been good and I haven't been buying any. Also I seem to have way to many t-shirts. And yet I still keep buying more.
  8. What is one staple clothing you can not live without? I have these tank tops that I wear under my shirts. Even in the summer. I just feel weird when I am not wearing one. I like them because most are a bit long so they give the layered look. Also if a shirt is a bit to short for my liking I can still wear it and feel comfortable.
  9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? Is lace a trend? I think it is. I love lace and lace dresses/shirts. 
  10. What is a trend you loved that passed to quickly? I honestly don't know cause like I said I have only recently gotten back into fashion. I  didn't pay attention to the trends before.
  11. Who is you fashion icon? Lauren Conrad. I love her style and her clothing/jewerly line.
 I tag everyone who wants to do this tag. Let me know in the comments below if you have done this tag, I would love to read/watch them. 

Till next time,
~amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment